Home has evolved to compete with the best home insurance available in B.C. i3
is delighted to announce a new standard in high value residential protection.
Coverage details* for our i3 Home wording include:Dwelling Building
Detached Private Structures
- All Risk Coverage – Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Includes By-laws and Debris Removal
- 10% of Dwelling Building limit
Additional Living Expenses
- All Risk Coverage
- 70% of Dwelling Building limit – Premium credit for 50% and 40% options
- Nursing home coverage to $10,000
- Students away from home – Automatically covered, policy limit
- 20% of Dwelling Building Limit
The following categories of personal property are subject to the specific limits of insurance shown below but only for property which is lost, stolen or misplaced.
- $15,000 for money, bank notes, and bullion
- $15,000 for securities. (This limitation does not apply when this property is located in a bank vault or bank safe deposit box.)
- $5,000 for manuscripts
- $50,000 for fine art, but in no event more than $10,000 for any one item
- $10,000 for watercraft, including equipment, furnishings and outboard motors
- $20,000 for computer software and information stored in memory or media.
- $10,000 for coin collections, including numismatic property. (This limitation does not apply when this property is located in a bank vault or bank safe deposit box.)
- $10,000 for stamp collections, including philatelic property. (This limitation does not apply when this property is located in a bank vault or bank safe deposit box.)
- $10,000 for fur garments and garments trimmed with fur
- $15,000 for jewellery
- $100,000 for silver and pewter
- $25,000 for wine collections, but in no event more than $1,000/bottle
- $25,000 for business property
A single limit endorsement can be added to your policy giving your Insured even more comfort in the event of a loss. Cash Option
The Insured can opt for a cash settlement in the event of a total loss up to the amount stated in the declarations. Applies to building, personal property, and scheduled articles.Disappearing deductible at $50,000
The deductible will not apply to a covered loss of $50,000 or more. Course of Construction
We can insure homes during construction and through to the completed home.Company Names as Insured's
We are able to insured homes under a company name. Secondary Residences
Secondary residences can be added to the policy. These can be in Canada or the United States**. Personal Umbrella Liability
- Limits up to $5 million
- Minimum limits required on underlying policies is $1 million
- Basic package includes:
- Two homes (excluding USA)
- Two autos (excluding motorcycles and commercial use)
- Two watercraft (< 26ft and < 50 HP)
- Additional residences, autos and motorcycles, and watercraft (regardless of length and HP) can be added.
- World Wide Coverage
- Liability coverage for boats under 26ft and with less that 50 HP
- Identity Fraud Coverage – limit of $25,000
- Kidnap and Ransom Expense
To download an application please click here. Downloadi3 Home
, your natural selection for your higher value homeowners.
* Please see the policy for exact coverage details and options.
** Coverage restrictions may apply.