Threats to your business can come out of nowhere, quickly escalating into a crisis with the potential to devastate your business. From cyber-attacks to lone assailants, kidnap to natural disaster, political upheaval to industrial accidents, today’s threats are wide-ranging, hard to predict and even more difficult to manage.
Corporate Crisis Prevention & Response helps corporate clients prevent, prepare for and handle crisis situations. Working with world-leading crisis response partners, we provide pre-crisis planning and training to minimise the threat of incidents wherever possible – and fast, expert response and communications support to minimise the damage to your business and reputation should the worst happen.Crisis prevention
Our global crisis response partner will work with you to help you understand and reduce the risks you face, improve your procedures and train your people.
Typical activities include:
- Risk assessments and audits to identify your vulnerabilities
- Advice on how to tighten your cyber and physical security
- Support to develop simple and practical crisis
- Bespoke security training for your staff
- Training to test your crisis management plans and
- Crisis communications planning, our partner will begin work within days of your cover starting
Managing the first hours and days of a live incident or security threat is critical. With Corporate Crisis Prevention & Response, you won’t be alone.
Our crisis experts will be ready to support you 24/7. They’ll help you assess the situation and advise on what to do, helping you mitigate the damage and get back to normal as quickly as possible.Communications support
Our crisis communications specialists, Instinctif Partners, will help you deal with the media and protect your reputation through volatile, fast-moving events.
- Internal and external crisis communications strategies
including stakeholder mapping
- Media and social media monitoring services and
- Messaging and statement development for all stakeholders
- Question and Answer document development
- Front-liner briefing materials
- Press office resource
- Spokesperson coaching